Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for palletizing product, picking orders/assembling orders, printing of invoices and route summary sheets inventory control. Egg boxes to be accurately stamped prior to shipping. Loading and unloading of trucks. This work can be repetitive, fast paced and physically demanding. Computer skills are a requirement for this position.
· Ensure that boxes are labeled correctly and cartons are coded with proper dates.
· Print invoices for egg orders. Print route summary sheets.
· Verifying quantities of product shipped.
· Receiving shipments and matching of purchase orders.
· Transferring un-graded eggs from carts or pallets to the loader unit
· Recording of wash water temperature and ph balance cleaning buffers
· Pack eggs on carts or into boxes egg grade checks
· Loading and unloading of eggs and packing supplies
· Cleaning and sweeping of buildings as required
· Building pallets for shipping to the breaker plant
· Weighing, listing and labelling of pallets when completed
Other duties as assigned that are relevant to the Egg Division
The position operates indoors in a production environment. Work environment may be cold in the coolers and warm and humid in other sections of the production plant. Standing for long periods of time and repetitive tasks are common.
Weekend and holiday work may be required based on operational requirements.
API offers you an opportunity to work in the dynamic poultry industry and competitive wages. All interested applicants are asked to forward a resume to: [email protected] We appreciate all interest, however, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.